General terms and conditions
This site is owned and operated by Premier Transfer Services of 2, Poplars Drive, Codsall, WV8 2BX. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01902 847145.
- The contract between us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the services within 14 days of the Invoice date. We must receive a £50 non-refundable deposit per car, upon booking for a Wedding and the final balance 14 days prior to the Booking.
- Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Premier Transfer Services. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
- Accuracy of content
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that all services have been described accurately.
We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these terms and conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Changes to legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
- Law, jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- Third party rights
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
- All our vehicles are strictly no smoking.
- Premier Transfer Services will refuse to carry passengers who are under the influence of alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or abusive to our staff. If a passenger is refused carriage, no refund or compensation will be given.
- The client is responsible for all damage they cause to the interior or exterior of the vehicle. Passengers who cause damage to the vehicle or soil the vehicle will be charged the full cost of reinstating the vehicle to its original appearance, valeting, repair or reinstatement charges will be levied to the customer.
- In the event of breakdown or accident to the vehicle booked prior to the date of the booking, every effort will be made to supply a similar or alternative vehicle at Premier Transfer Services discretion.
- Animals are not allowed in any of our Vehicles.
- We do not provide child seats for our vehicles. If a child seat is required the client must supply and fit.
- Premier Transfer Services is fully insured for passenger travel and public liability. Our insurance does not cover clients to drive our vehicles or for loss or damage to clients possessions
- Under no circumstances will Premier Transfer Services store or retain customers’ financial details.
- Subject to express instructions given by the client, Premier Transfer Services reserves to itself absolute discretion as to the vehicle type and route to be followed in the transportation of passengers. Further, if in the opinion of Premier Transfer Servicess it is at any stage necessary or desirable in the Company’s interests to depart from those instructions Premier Transfer Services shall be at liberty to do so.
- Premier Transfer Services will endeavour to provide the type of vehicle ordered by the Client but retains the right for operational reasons, to provide an alternative on the strict understanding that the Client shall only be liable to pay the rate for the vehicle ordered in accordance with the tariff.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring they comply with the law and wear a safety belt, unless they can provide a medical certificate of exemption. Adults should check that children under 16 in their care are also wearing belts. No responsibility can be taken for accidents arising from the non-compliance with the law.
Premier Transfer Services are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and our services. Any information you provide us with will remain confidential. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
Use and collection of personal information
In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however you make an enquiry through our site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise.
We may use information that you provide for assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services. If you do not want us to use data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent this happening by ticking the box on the form we use to collect your data.
Please make payment by BACS, cash or cheque within 14 days of invoice.
Weddings, there is a non-refundable deposit of £50 per car payable when booking is made, balance payable 14 days prior to the big day.
These are set terms, unless prior agreement made with Premier Transfer Services.
Any additional mileage performed or waiting delays incurred will at the discretion of Premier Transfer Services be subject to additional charges.
Cancellation charges may apply if cancellation is at late notice. If notice of cancellation is received, after the chauffeur has begun their journey to the pick up address, the full cost of the journey will be payable.